Fence Repairs in San Jose
A-1 Fence Inc. repairs fences that have become damaged from an accident, the aging process, or other influencing factors. Through our extensive experience with all types of fencing services, our bay area fence company has continually been able to strengthen our skills and provide efficient service which includes making repairs so that your fence continues to stand. The purpose of a fence is to provide structure, boundaries, and for some individuals, to offer an aesthetic appeal. When damage occurs, all of these factors can be influenced and your fence may no longer provide the job you need.
When damage occurs, scheduling prompt fence repair is the best way to maintain the integrity of your fencing and the curb appeal of your property. A-1 Fence Inc. specializes in a variety of fencing services and repairs to keep your fence and your property looking their best and extend the lifetime of your fencing in San Jose, including repairs for chain link and wrought iron fences, gate hardware, and driveway gates.
Common Causes of Fence Damage
There are many causes of damage to residential and commercial fencing. While some kinds of accidental damage may be unavoidable, there are several steps you can take to protect your fence and prevent the need for repairs.
- Weathering and natural wear can cause warping or deterioration of fencing components. While most modern fencing is designed for superior weather resistance, the materials may still experience changes with age, especially if regular maintenance has been neglected.
- Severe weather, such as wind and lighting, can also cause damage to your fencing system. Keeping your property maintained is a good way to minimize the chances of storm damage by reducing the amount of debris available during poor weather.
- Accidental abuse, such as climbing, can cause fencing to bed, buckle, or break. Instruct children not to climb on or play with fencing, and train pets not to jump on your fence to prevent such damage.
- Car accidents and intentional vandalism may also affect the integrity of your fencing and require repairs to address. Providing proper signage around your fence and taking additional security measures can improve fencing visibility and reduce the chances of criminal activity.
- Hanging or propping items on your fence can lead to damage when these items exert excessive stress on fence panels. Never use your fence to support heavy objects and keep outdoor equipment clear of your fence to protect it.
The Importance of Prompt Fence Repair
Fencing is a visible feature on your property; thus, the state of your fence heavily influences your curb appeal. Damaged fencing will detract from the look of your home or office, reducing your property’s value and the image it projects. Additionally, a damaged fence can act as an invitation for criminals and wildlife, reducing the security of your property while inconveniencing yourself or others if you cannot use pedestrian or driveway gates. Damaged fencing can also put your family or your pets at risk if children and animals can escape a fence meant to keep them contained and safe. Prompt repair will restore the integrity and the appearance of your fence—please call A-1 Fence Inc. today at (408) 259-2955 to discuss fence repair in San Jose with a fencing professional.
We repair all types of fences, including those listed below: