Pool Fence Installation in San Jose, CA
If you’re looking to install a safety pool fence in the Bay Area, you may be overwhelmed by city and county ordinances. A-1 Fence is here for you, so you don’t have to worry. We handle all the complexities of installing a swimming pool fence for your home in San Jose, CA. You don’t have to worry about height, spacing, or codes for your fence. You can sit back and relax, knowing we’ll get the job taken care of right. Our skilled technicians are very familiar with the pool fencing installation process and will make getting a pool fence installed very easy for you.
What You Should & Shouldn’t Do
As a property owner, there is very little you will need to do when your fence is getting installed. You don’t need to worry about the local fencing requirements because we’ll take care of that for you. Here are some tips for a few things you should do to make the process go smoothly:
• If you plan to install a fence near any preexisting landscaping work, it’s important to trim your flora before we install to protect it and make it easier for your fence contractors to reach the installation area.
• We suggest keeping pets and children inside during fence installation. If you are a business owner, schedule your fence installation during a time that is convenient for employees or customers.
• Ask your fencing contractors in San Jose about suggested fence maintenance. Caring for your fence will keep it strong and functional for many years.
Our Pool Fencing Services
Pools are both a luxury and a necessity for those living in California, especially during the hot and dry summers. Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, a pool can also become a liability. Whether you have young children or customers, your pool needs to be fenced in for safety. Pool fences also provide security and allow your pool to be closed at certain times. In addition to children, it’s also essential to keep your pets out of the pool unless they’re going for a supervised swim. Our pool fence installation and repair will ensure that your pool is safe and secure at all times. We also specialize in commercial pool fences in the San Jose area. Whether you own or operate a public pool, hotel pool, or apartment complex pool, insurance is a necessary consideration. We can help you keep your pool as an amenity and not a burden. We’re here to ensure your pool fence is up to date on the laws and regulations of the city and county.
San Jose Pool Fencing Requirements
Although you don’t need to be an expert on the local pool fencing requirements, it helps to understand them, so you know whether your pool’s fence meets them. All pool fencing must comply with Section 20.30.600 of the San Jose Municipal Code.
• Single-Family Properties – Your fence does not require a building permit if it complies with the height limitations, which are three feet in height in a front yard and seven feet in height in side and rear yards. Please consult with a planner for unusually shaped lots or planned development zones.
• Multifamily, Commercial, & Industrial Properties – These fences require planning division review as part of a development permit or permit adjustment application. They also require a building permit and plan review.
Choose Us for Your Pool Fence Needs
You can feel confident when you choose A-1 Fence for your swimming pool fence installation or repair needs. While we take great pride in offering swimming pool fences, they aren’t all we do. Our team also specializes in chain link fences, ornamental iron fences, fencing repairs and maintenance, corrugated fence installation, and galvanized fences. Contact us today for your free estimate.
Why Choose Us?
- Locally owned and operated
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insure
- Free estimates
- Emergency services available
- Assist with insurance related work