Chain Link Fence Installation in San Jose, CA
Fencing can improve the both the beauty and safety of any property. Not all fences are created equal; a chain link fence offers different qualities than a wire fence. A chain link fence can bring your whole exterior together, providing protection for your home or business. A-1 Fence Inc. in San Jose is known throughout the Bay Area for our quality professional chain link fence installation and services. We can assist you with each facet of the installation process. Our skilled team of experts helps you with choosing fence designs, scheduling the installation, and offering maintenance and repair when necessary.
The Benefits of Installing a Chain Link Fence
Installing a fence on your property can improve both property value and curb appeal while adding safety and security to your yard. Are you looking to add a fence to your current home? Or perhaps you own a business and are planning to add a fence to your commercial lot. Depending on your particular desires, there are many factors that will determine which type of fence will best fit your needs.
- Considering the purpose of your fence is necessary when designing and installing your new chain link fence. For example, if you are installing a dog fence, pool fence, or security fence, the panels need to be placed in a specific manner to ensure the fence functions in its intended way. Decorative fencing, on the other hand, has less strict requirements and allows you more freedom in its design.
- The physical realities of your lot will also influence how a fence can be installed. Based on whether you are installing a fence in soil or rock, the posts will need to be installed at a specific depth to support the weight and structure of the fence. In addition, it is necessary to know where sewer drains and utility lines are in order to avoid any interference by fencing installation nearby.
- Additional features like chain link fence gates must also be considered during fence installation. We suggest planning the location where you would like to place entry points and deciding whether or not you want automatic or manual gates or panels so that your completed fence functions the way you desire.
As property owner, there is very little you will need to do as a property owner when your fence is getting installed. If you have any questions about fence installation, you can call us at (408) 824-1693.
- If you plan to install a fence near any preexisting landscaping work, it’s important to trim your flora before we install to protect it and make it easier for your contractors to reach the installation area.
- We suggest keeping pets and children inside during fence installation. If you are a business owner, schedule your installation during a time that is convenient for employees or customers.
- Ask your fencing contractors about suggested maintenance. Caring for your fence will keep it strong and functional for many years.
Call today for quality chain link fencing in San Jose.