Chain Link Fences in San Jose
Fast and Affordable Fences in the Bay Area
When you are in need of new fencing in San Jose, A-1 Fence Inc. can provide you with the products you are looking for. We offer a wide selection of chain link fences, including industrial fences, barbed wire fences, vinyl-coated fences, and temporary construction fences. We are a locally owned and operated company, and we offer free estimates for all projects. Our team has more than four decades of experience working in the fencing industry, and we are proud to be carrying on our company’s tradition of quality service and great products.
Chain link fences are one of the most popular fencing options, and for good reason—they are inexpensive, easy to install, and highly effective. If you are interested in adding a chain link fence to your San Jose home or business, contact A-1 Fence Inc. We offer a variety of different fences, from chain link to ornamental iron. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we are fully equipped to meet all of your fencing needs.
Benefits of Chain Link Fences
- Chain link fences are highly versatile; they can be used to create a secure barrier virtually anywhere, from backyard gardens to playgrounds to dog parks. They can be constructed at different heights to meet the needs of different properties.
- Chain link fences are also easy to install, to repair, and to remove; if you need to move your chain link fence, the steel posts can be removed and replaced very quickly. This makes them particularly attractive for businesses and industrial sites.
- Chain link fences are transparent, which makes them a favorite choice for homeowners who still want to be able to see through their fence. If you want your fence to have more privacy, fence slats can be added to the fabric in order to block off most of the view.
When looking for a simple and affordable fence option, chain link fences may be the right choice for you. These fences come with various options available, including different sizes, transparency, or slats that can be installed for a semi-opaque appearance. As experts in our field, our Bay Area fence company is here to deliver quality service. We can discuss your needs to learn more about what it is that you are looking for.
Applications for Chain Link Fencing
Among all the benefits of chain link fencing is its wide variety of applications. These fences are strong and durable and able to be used for nearly any purpose you might have for a fence. Chain link fences can come in a variety of styles and sizes to suit many different situations. Some of the most popular uses for chain link fences are:
- Maintaining property lines
- Cordoning off areas to protect your children, pets, or livestock.
- Temporarily fencing off construction or special event areas.
- Separating sporting areas, like baseball fields, tennis courts, or race tracks.
Chain link fences come in a variety of options including:
- Industrial chain link fencing
- Temporary fencing
- Construction fencing
- Barbed wire fencing
- Steel razor wire fencing
- Security fencing
- Vinyl coated fencing
Commercial – Industrial – Residential
Contractor Prices For All
Little-Known Facts About Chain Link Fences
Here are five facts about chain link fences you may not have been aware of.
- Chain link fences have been in use for at least 170 years. The first chain link fences were made in Norwich, England, in 1844, using a modified cloth-weaving machine.
- The earliest chain link fences were actually made of thin, elastic wire, which we would now call chicken wire. Today’s chain link fences are made of heavier, less flexible wire.
- Barbed wire fences were developed in the 1860s. Their initial purpose was to contain livestock.
- The links in chain link fencing are made of steel. However, the steel is coated with zinc or vinyl to keep the links from rusting.
- Chain link fencing has a wide range of applications; it has been used to make backstops in baseball fields, steel cages for wrestling matches, and barriers for dirt-track racing.